Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    [INTERVIEW] What you don't know about NICKYBROWNMUSIC MOSES.



    Many people have been asking, who is this girl , where is she from..we now decided to call her for a little discussion..


    After many question we ask her she could only respond with a little description about herself....

    This is what she said....

    My name is princess udochi Moses, am a performing artiste with the stage name NICKYBROWN, I came from the family of five children and am the only daughter of my mom, finished secondary in 2016, 
    I was born in 1999-04-11... 
    I have been working hard to fend for myself and my music carrier....  I believe my blessing are yet to come..



    You can download her latest single tittle [Sweetie chocolate]
    Click below to download...

    Nicky Brown-Sweetie Chocolate. Mp3
    Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad